Saturday 5 January 2013

Love & Couple

♥♥~I want to dance with you for a lifetime,(♥),
♥♥~Hold you close to my heart,(♥),
♥♥~Stop the hands of time,(♥),
♥♥~Make the world give us a little more time,(♥),
♥♥~To feel our bodies close swaying together,(♥),
♥♥~To music that only we can hear,(♥),
♥♥~Letting it sweep us into Heaven,(♥),
♥♥~Come, dance with me there,we'll dance forever,(♥),
♥♥~Never let go
Hearts in tune hand to hand,(♥),
♥♥~Building love between us,that we barely can stand,(♥),
♥♥~Candles low no bright lights,(♥),
♥♥~Our love will light the way,(♥),
♥♥~Come hold me close; dance with me,(♥),
♥♥~Til the night breaks to day,(♥),
♥♥~Feel our bodies pressed close,(♥),
♥♥~As close as skin to skin,(♥),
♥♥~Open your heart to me baby,(♥),
♥♥~Come on, let me in,fill my senses with your rush,(♥),
♥♥~Let me taste your deep kiss,(♥),
♥♥~Hold me tightly to your heart,(♥),
♥♥~Never have I felt like this,(♥),
♥♥~Never will I feel it again,(♥),
♥♥~For within your arms I've died,(♥),
♥♥~I've gone to heaven in your love,(♥),
♥♥~These are happy tears I've cried,(♥),
♥♥~Never have I been so loved,(♥),
♥♥~Or felt so much love for anyone,(♥),
♥♥~Dance with me honey,(♥),
♥♥~Until the night is done,(♥),
♥♥~Dance with me until the world is done,(♥),
♥♥~I can't resist your charms,(♥),
♥♥~Dance with me and hold me close,(♥),
♥♥~Let me die within your arms,(♥),
♥♥~Don't ever let me go,Dancing with you is so right,(♥),
♥♥~I will never let you go,(♥),
♥♥~Come....dance with me tonight,(♥)(♥)(♥)(♥)(♥)(♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment